You should understand, as the proprietor of a rental property, the significance of marketing when it comes to locating ideal tenants. If you haven’t used them, virtual tours will lead you to a tremendous opportunity! Implementing a virtual tour system for prospective tenants can serve as an effective means of acquainting them with the rental properties prior to their physical visit, thereby showcasing what to anticipate. We’ll go over the advantages of virtual tours for your rental property marketing and the reasons why you, as the owner, should utilize them in the paragraphs that follow.
Virtual Tour Basics
An electronic simulation of a rental property, known as a virtual tour, provides prospective tenants with the ability to virtually traverse the premises. Virtual tours offer a comprehensive and captivating view of every room, unlike photographs that just show a portion of the property. Virtual tours also provide potential tenants the chance to see how their furniture will fit into the house and estimate the size of the rooms and other spaces.
According to recent research, a lot of tenants like virtual tours while viewing rental homes. More than 70% of renters indicated that they would be ready to rent an apartment without physically seeing it if they could view it online via a 3D virtual tour, by the research compiled by Zumper.
Types of Virtual Tours
By enabling potential tenants to view your rental properties from any location without physically being there, virtual excursions offer an immersive experience. Before they see the property, they will be able to assess whether the place meets their demands and grasp it. 360-degree, 3D virtual tour, and virtual reality virtual tours are the three primary varieties of virtual tours available to you.
- 360-degree Virtual Tour: The process of constructing 360-degree virtual excursions involves the integration of multiple photographs to form a unified panoramic image. Click and drag to explore the room—this feature gives prospective tenants a comprehensive overview of the space in a single image. Rental property owners who are new to the realm of virtual tours should strongly consider 360-degree virtual tours due to their affordability and simplicity to create.
- 3D Virtual Tour: In contrast to a 360-degree virtual tour, a three-dimensional (or “true”) virtual tour provides prospective tenants with a more immersive experience by enabling them to physically traverse the premises. A rental home is photographed extensively, then compiled using specialized software to make these tours. Three-dimensional virtual tours are usually reserved for luxury rental homes due to the time and work involved in producing results of this caliber.
- Virtual Reality Tour: The most cutting-edge and captivating method of touring properties is through virtual reality (VR) tours. Prospective tenants can examine every corner of the home and stroll around as if they were physically present by donning a VR headset. As virtual reality VR technology becomes more widely available, excursions that were previously uncommon are now becoming more commonplace.
The Benefits of Using Virtual Tours
Having covered the fundamentals of virtual tours, let’s look at some advantages of utilizing them to sell your rental property.
- Convenience. One notable advantage of virtual tours is their exceptionally high degree of convenience. You can show your rental properties to potential tenants without requiring them to leave their homes or work schedules. Renters from outside the state or from abroad who need assistance setting up a time to come and have a physical tour of the home may particularly benefit from this.
- 24/7 Availability. Virtual tours are accessible seven days a week, rain or shine. This implies that prospective renters won’t have to force themselves to fit around your availability in order to view your rental properties on their time.
- Increased Online Engagement. It has also been demonstrated that virtual tours boost engagement. The SEO, or online presence, of your rental property in search engines can be enhanced via virtual tours. A virtual tour is a fantastic method to add new material to your property listing and raise your rating in search results, as Google loves fresh information.
How to Optimize Your Virtual Tours
Having learned the advantages of virtual tours, here are some pointers to help you get the most out of them:
- Quality Matters. It’s better to use high-quality images and videos as grainy or low-resolution images are bad for virtual tours. Make use of high-quality virtual tour information if you want prospective tenants to appreciate your rental buildings.
- Include a Call to Action. Towards the conclusion of your virtual tour, include a call to action (CTA). An encouragement to proceed, such setting up a showing or getting in touch with you for further details, is provided via a caption or button labeled (CTA). Potential renters can take action and get closer to signing a lease by including a call to action.
It’s a fantastic idea to give prospective tenants a sense for your rental homes virtually, and virtual tours make that easy. Now is the ideal time to begin incorporating virtual excursions into your rental property marketing if you have yet to do so. Contact your local Real Property Management office today to learn more about incorporating virtual tours into your rental property marketing.
We are pledged to the letter and spirit of U.S. policy for the achievement of equal housing opportunity throughout the Nation. See Equal Housing Opportunity Statement for more information.